Nail Polish - Let’s Call It a ChartreuseRegular price£16.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
- How to Use
Let’s Call It a Chartreuse is a hybrid yellow-green nail polish color. As juicy as Limoncello.
Co-created by the artist Kezia Harrell, who's ouvre importantly works to reframe the narrative of the oil painting tradition throughout history. Now through June 30th, 40% of retail sales from this color directly benefit the artist.
- Natural strengthening nail polish made with Myrrh Extract
- PETA-certified as vegan and cruelty-free, gluten-free
- Free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, TPP, DBP, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Xylene and Parabens
- Creme finish
- Made in the USA
- Before painting, wash your nails with soap and water, then dry them thoroughly
- Apply one coat of a base coat, making sure to glide your brush past the edge of your nail. Base coat helps the polish stick to your nails.
- Paint on one to three thin coats of your polish color, still making sure to paint over the edge of each nail. Thin coats of polish prevent bubbles and long drying times. This technique also keeps your polish job silky smooth!
- Apply one layer of top coat to seal your mani and get the best wear time
- Standard (2-4 Business days): £2.95 | FREE on orders over £50
- Tracked/Signed For (2-3 Business days): £3.95 | FREE on orders over £100
- Express (1-2 Business days): £4.95
EU & International
Europe and International deliveries are sent via tracked shipping, and are free of charge on orders over £200.
For more information and pricing see the shipping information page here.
It’s okay if you change your mind, we offer a free 30-day returns guarantee within the UK, and on specific items in the EU. For more information see the full returns policy here.