Made in a cauldron according to tradition, this Marseille liquid soap Delicate gently cleanses the skin. Created with copra oil and organic virgin olive oil, it is naturally glycerined.
Its warm fragrance, created in Grasse, envelops your hands with woody and citrus notes.
Its sleek and frosted glass bottle creates a soothing and elegant atmosphere, in which light and transparency are highlighted. You can display this collection without any hesitation in your kitchen or your bathroom.
With 94.5% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5.5% are necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities in the product and a texture even more sensorial.
You may also like