Basquiat Limited Edition Large Notebook (Ruled)
by MoleskineRegular price£20.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Standard (1-2 Business days): £4.95 | FREE on orders over £50
Next Business Day DPD (Order by 2pm): £6.95 | FREE on orders over £100
Pre-12 Next Business Day DPD (Order by 2pm): £10.95
Europe and International deliveries are sent via tracked shipping, and are free of charge on orders over £200.
For more information and pricing see the shipping information page here.
We usually offer a simple 30 day returns policy, from the date on which you receive your items, provided items are in good resaleable condition.
This applies to both UK and International customers. For more information click here.
- Product Details
The power of the artistic language and creative thinking of one of an ideal artists of the twentieth century, Jean-Michel Basquiat. The strength of his words and his abstract painting give life to works of art that communicate powerful messages about race and identity.
This special edition notebook honours the massive and lasting impact of Basquiat on pop culture; each coloured notebook shows its artistic language, with the symbols, words and sketches for which it is famous. The internal pages invite you to experiment creative processes and find the most effective way to create your message; the notebook is equipped with a band and B-side of the theme band and stickers to personalise your ideas
- Size: LARGE (13X21 CM / 5X8.25 IN)
- Basquiat themed hard cover, allowing for a comfortable writing experience even without a surface
- Rounded corners
- Elastic closure
- Ivory-coloured, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- Useful tools: planning, time zones, international measurements, dialling codes and flight duration
- Story card with themed message
- Basquiat stickers
- Colour-coordinated expandable inner pocket
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- Lies flat, opens at 180°
Moleskine creates FSC®-certified products