849 Paul Smith Ballpoint Pen - Peacock Blue (Limited Edition)
by Caran d'AcheRegular price£35.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Standard (1-2 Business days): £4.95 | FREE on orders over £50
Next Business Day DPD (Order by 2pm): £6.95 | FREE on orders over £100
Pre-12 Next Business Day DPD (Order by 2pm): £10.95
Europe and International deliveries are sent via tracked shipping, and are free of charge on orders over £200.
For more information and pricing see the shipping information page here.
We usually offer a simple 30 day returns policy, from the date on which you receive your items, provided items are in good resaleable condition.
This applies to both UK and International customers. For more information click here.
- Product Features
Together, Caran d’Ache and Sir Paul Smith have created a limited edition carrying the designer’s famous signature.
The iconic 849 ballpoint pen, Sir Paul Smith’s daily companion, is transformed into an ultra-trendy object and the designer’s signature covers its hexagonal shape. As comfortable as ever to hold, it displays incomparable elegance and style. There is a colour to match everyone’s mood!
- Type of Writing Instrument: Ballpoint Pen
- Pen Body: Hexagonal body in resistant, lightweight aluminium decorated with the famous designer’s emblematic stripes. Metal button and clip. Paul Smith’s gilt signature on the pen
- Cartridges and Refills: Comes with a Caran d'Ache Goliath M Blue ink cartridge. Compatible with all types of Goliath cartridges.
- Dimensions: Gilt marking of the Caran d’Ache and Paul Smith logos on both the outside and inside. Dimensions: 19.9 x 5.9 x 1.7 cm. Weight: 0.088 kg
- Legal Standards: Swiss Made