website Skip to content
FREE UK 1-2 day Shipping over £50 Close


Up until now, nail polish has been a little bottle crammed full of chemical and toxic ingredients. As awareness has increased, nail ranges have become more ethical and more compatible with a healthier and greener lifestyle. 

It’s now possible to bring together coverage, shine and hold without compromising on eco-friendly convictions!

Bio-based nail polish
The PURE Colour nail polishes are 84% bio-based. What does that mean? The solvents derived from petrol or natural gas are replaced with plant-derived solvents. So, it uses solvents made from natural origin raw materials such as cotton, maize, potato, wheat and manioc. What about the remaining 16%? This allows the polish to retain its easy application, shine and hold with natural and/or organic pigments (depending on the shade), filmogenic agents and plasticisers. It’s part of a necessary, controlled and accepted compromise.

As a plus: the polishes are enriched with plant keratin and starflower oil to nourish nails.

Colour and conviction
We say yes to 10-free polishes! And no way to paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles. 

What’s more:

  • The PURE Colour range is vegan and cruelty-free. 
  • Everything is made in France using short supply chains where possible. 
  • The packaging is biodegradable and recyclable paper from sustainable, FSC-certified forests.

A polish that goes the distance
With PURE Colour, you get five days of wear – and even more if your nails take to polish well! 

See the Collection


We ship worldwide with our team packing orders 7 days a week. Learn More

Go Green

We strive to ship our items in the most environmentally friendly packaging we can source. Learn More


Get in touch with one of our team by emailing